Administration & Coordination Officer
About the Organisation:
You will be working for a prominent Government Agency whose impact on the Public Health Industry enables Australians with Disabilities to have access to tools and services to lead meaningful lives. You will be part of a team that provides direct support and assistance to the community and puts a focus on customer service.
How will You Contribute?
You will be comfortable in undertaking a broad range of administrative and support duties and be able to use a variety of computer software systems. The position will provide operational and administrative support that is informed and directed by sound knowledge in various areas and may undertake some research and analysis activities.
What Will Your Duties Include?
- Undertaking data entry, reporting and maintaining registers and the team email inbox.
- Coordinating corporate support functions, administration and onboarding of contractors involved in channel management.
- Undertaking quality assessment tasks on all department functions.
- Supporting the drafting of written communications and managing documents and databases.
- Participating in project management work as directed.
What Will You Bring to the Role?
You will be a passionate and empathetic individual with a desire to kick start your career within the Government and Disability space.
- Experience in customer service and general administration in an office environment is essential
- Experience within the Disability Sector or Public Sector is highly regarded
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal is essential
- A passion for the disability sector and your community is essential
You MUST be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to be considered for this opportunity
A police check clearance is required to be completed prior to starting in this role
How to apply:
Hit 'apply' today and submit your CV to be considered for this opportunity
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: