Harvest Leading Hand
Flavorite Hydroponic Tomatoes
- Full-time employment, generally working 4 days per week over a 6 day roster
- Located in Warragul
- Permanent position offering security and stability in a rapidly growing, family-owned business
Flavorite is one of Australia’s largest glasshouse producers of fresh fruit and vegetables. Flavorite grow, market, distribute and supply premium fresh produce which is full of flavour both nationally and internationally. The driving force behind the Flavorite story is our people. Our team continue to push the boundaries in the agricultural space and innovate to ensure we produce the best tasting produce all year round whilst minimising our impact on the environment. Join us in creating a healthy and sustainable tomorrow. We have a strong culture that is underpinned by our family values and a thirst for continuous improvement. Our workforce is diverse and our technical capabilities are best in class within the agricultural industry.
Flavorite is undergoing a high level of growth & to continue our focus on excellence in all facets of operations, we are looking for a dynamic individual to join our leadership team.
The Picking Leading Hand is responsible for assisting the Picking Supervisor with the management and implementation of the picking strategies in order to achieve budgeted production levels.
- Undertake picking tasks to ensure target times are achieved
- Prepare daily work order in the absence of the Picking Supervisor
- Prepare daily estimate in the absence of the Picking Supervisor
- Undertake stock control in the absence of the Picking Supervisor
- Manage training schedule of all new picking recruits
- Train new staff at picking as instructed by the Picking Supervisor and apply coaching processes as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous team management experience
- Patience and diversity awareness
- Planning & organisational skills
- Ability to differentiate between red, orange, yellow and green
Click here to view the Picking Leading Hand Position Description.
This is a full-time position, generally working a four day week with some variation in hours through the peak growing season.
If you are the successful applicant, you will be given comprehensive training to understand the quality and performance requirements for all picking tasks.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please complete the application below.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: