Management Opportunities - South Coast Nsw
Batemans Bay, NSW
BCF has multiple retail leadership roles available across our NSW South Coast stores (Bateman's Bay and Nowra) and we are looking for leaders that are passionate about customer service, development and team engagement to ensure a high level customer experience.
We don’t need you to have a fishing, boating or camping background. We need you to have a strong customer service focus, a solid work ethic, a willingness to learn and loyalty to our brand. We need you to care about our customers and their experience. In return, we will provide a positive team culture with flexible working hours (including for management roles), which allows for a range of shift commencement times and weekly hours.
At BCF we inspire our customers to embrace their passion for the outdoors! As a leader in our business you will play an integral role in supporting, developing and inspiring your team to deliver this experience to our customers.
Assistant Store Managers are responsible for supporting store operations and assisting with leading our teams.
In addition to this you will be:
- Dedicated to building a “customer centric” culture to deliver the ultimate customer service experience every time
- Sharing your product knowledge and experience
- Leading, developing and motivating a team to meet their full potential
- Able to thrive in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
Be rewarded with great work-life balance, group wide career and development opportunities along with:
- Significant discounts across all our brands
- A vibrant, team oriented culture where we embrace and encourage new ideas
- “Perks Program” corporate rates on travel, accommodation, health and fitness, financial services, insurances and entertainment
Be our next success story, apply now.
We are one of Australasia’s largest retailers and owner of iconic brands BCF, Macpac, Supercheap Auto and rebel. For more information click here
Super Retail Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where we; support, promote and celebrate diversity.
Closing date subject to change
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: