Latrobe Regional Hospital
Latrobe Regional Hospital (LRH) is the major provider of specialist health services in the Gippsland region, east of Melbourne. Our comprehensive range of services extends to emergency and intensive care, elective surgery, allied health, obstetrics, medical and radiation oncology at the Gippsland Cancer Care Centre, dialysis and aged care.
LRH has a number of outstanding facilities following a recent expansion. These include a cardiac catheterisation laboratory, large Emergency Department, endoscopy suites and modern and contemporary inpatient units. These complement extensive Allied Health amenities including a gym and pool. LRH is the regional provider of mental health services in Gippsland. LRH Mental Health Service operates an integrated specialist mental health program across the region and provides inpatient and community mental health care for adults, children and young people and older persons. Gippsland provides a fantastic regional lifestyle with easy access to Melbourne.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and suitably qualified Pharmacy Manager to join the Pharmacyteam at Latrobe Regional Hospital on a Full Time, Ongoing basis.
Reporting to the Deputy Chief Medical Officer the successful applicant will play an important role in developing, implementating and evaluating the long-range goals whilst engaging and enabling staff to maximise their abilities in a positive, team-oriented environment.
To be successful in this position you will need to have:
- Hold qualifications in hospital pharmacy preferably at post graduate level, with additional business qualifications highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategic plans in relation to service delivery, including facilitation of initiatives that respond to strategic priorities
- Demonstrated understanding of relevant legislation, regulations and government policies relating to pharmacy service delivery within the public hospital setting.
- Extensive management expertise and proven ability to lead and motivate a team of skilled, professional staff in the delivery of a pharmacy service, including the ability to problem-solve complex service delivery issues.
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
For further information about this position please contact Umesh Gupta, Deputy Chief Medical Officeron (03) 5173 8812.
Applicants will be required to apply for and satisfactorily obtain a National Police Check and Working with Children Check.
Latrobe Regional Hospital is a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer. We recognise and value inclusion and diversity and encourage all people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply for our positions.
LRH’s Koori Health Liaison Officer is available to support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent applicants on (03) 5173 8653.
*LRH reserves the right to appoint prior to the application close date*
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: