Resort Allrounder - Casual
Club Terrace, VIC
We are currently seeking a team member to join the dynamic and professional Sebel team. If you are ready to learn and take the next step in your career then we are looking for you!
As an Allrounder you will work across multiple departments, building relationships with guests to create a memorable and exceptional experience long after they leave.
- Public Area Cleaning
- Food & Beverage service
- Banquet service
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Experience working in a hospitality/customer service environment preferred but not essential
- An outgoing personality with a passion for delivering superior quality customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Professional appearance and telephone manner
- Flexibility is required to cover morning, afternoon or evening shifts, including weekends
- Ability to perform tasks with limited supervision
In order to be successful for this role, you will :
- Demonstrate a genuine passion to provide excellent customer service
- Be customer service driven and have the capacity to multi task.
- Available to work varied shifts, including early mornings, late evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- Have the ability to work autonomously as well as within a team.
In return, we will provide you with career development opportunities, a fun and rewarding work environment as well as hotel discounts worldwide.
If this sounds like your next challenge, then apply now!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: