Resort Allrounder - Fulltime
Club Terrace, VIC
Looking for a new challenge? Interested to learn different aspects of the hospitality and hotel business? Want to work in a beautiful environment within a team who pride themselves in their work, standards and providing the best customer service? If so, we invite you to become a part of The Sebel Pinnacle Valley Resort team.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a vibrant and energetic person to join the team as a Resort All Rounder. In this multi position role, you will be the first point of contact for guests and an integral part of the Front Office operations, Food and Beverage operations and the Housekeeping team.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Experience working in a hospitality/customer service environment preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of computerised front office management systems desirable but not essential
- An outgoing personality with a passion for delivering superior quality customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Professional appearance and telephone manner
- Flexibility is required to cover morning, afternoon or evening shifts, including weekends and public holidays
- Ability to perform tasks with limited supervisionThese roles are perfect for those wanting variety in their work, flexibility of hours to become part of this exciting business.
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career to the next level with one of the world's leading hotel operators.
If you are looking for your next challenge then apply today!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: