Club Terrace, VIC
Located at the foot of Mt Buller in the heart of the Victorian High Country, The Sebel Pinnacle Valley Resort is just half an hour from the Mt Buller Ski Resort and twenty minutes from the township of Mansfield.
We currently have a full time opportunity for a proactive Maintenance Assistant to join our talented Maintenance team. You will be a key member of the team, responsible for maintaining our beautiful grounds and apartments for all to enjoy.
Your duties will include:
- Responding to a range of guest requests as a first priority;
- Investigating & actioning jobs assigned by your Supervisor in a timely manner taking into consideration any safety issues;
- Completing tasks as part of the preventative maintenance program;
- Watering, fertilising, pruning of interior & exterior plants, gardens & lawns
- Ensuring grounds maintain a high standard of presentation
- Effective use of energy & water resources as part of our environmental initiatives
To be successful in this role, you will have/be:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role preferred
- Strong work ethic & organisation skills
- A positive attitude with strong communication skills
- Available to work a flexible roster including weekends & public holidays between the hours of 7am – 8pm
- Ability to work autonomously or as a part of a team
- Trade qualifications are desirable but not essential
If you believe you possess the necessary skills and experience to meet the challenges of this position, please apply now! If you are motivated to make a difference, we’d love to hear from you today.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: