Club Terrace, VIC
The Sebel Pinnacle Valley Resort, is located at the foot of Mt Buller in the heart of the Victorian High Country. The property is just half an hour from the Mt Buller Ski Resort and twenty minutes from the township of Mansfield.
We are seeking a Team Leader to join our team to drive the continued success of The Sebel Pinnacle Valley Resort. Having already established yourself in the industry you will have a passion and a superior understanding of service excellence. You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse dedicated team that is committed to delivering high standards of service to our guests and members.
To succeed in this role you will have:
* Experience in housekeeping, food and beverage or front office
* A commitment to learn all areas of operations
* The drive to be a leader in our industry
* Passion for the industry and a drive to deliver exceptional customer service
* Able to work a rotating roster including weekends, public holidays and late nights
The general duties of this role will be:
* Ensuring quality service delivery to all customers by maintaining service standards; assisting with the operational training of the team and supervising operations
* Supervising junior team members in the daily operation of the outlets
* Ensuring that approved service sequences and standards are established and maintained at all times
* Maintaining efficient operating procedures
* Day to day roster management
* Cost control across multi departments
If you believe you possess the necessary skills and experience to meet the challenges of this position, please apply now! If you are motivated to make a difference, we’d love to hear from you today.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: