Practice Nurse Rn
Opportunity for experienced RN at our general practice medical clinic in Morwell.The Organisation
Mid Valley Family Medicine, part of the Family Doctor network of GP owned and operated medical practices, is committed to providing high quality health care for our patients and we pride ourselves on our wide range of medical services to the community.
We seek an enthusiastic, bright and dynamic person, who thrives under pressure and is team-orientated, to join our friendly and supportive team. We are looking for an experienced Practice Nurse who is passionate about patient education and has excellent communication skills.
This is expected to be a Casual appointment and will incorporate treatment room and Chronic Disease Management.
Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Chronic Disease management
- Health Assessments
- Wound care
- Recalls and Reminders
- Triage management
- Treatment room assistance as required
- Patient education, support and building links to the community
- Stock maintenance and ordering
The successful applicant will have:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Background working in a busy General Practice and/or primary health setting
- Experience in Chronic Disease Management and Health Assessments an advantage
- The ability to perform all general practice nurse duties, such as immunisations, procedure assistance, wound dressing, stock ordering, etc
- Demonstrated ability to provide quality patient care to people with complex needs or persons that come from a range of backgrounds and age demographics
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, with the skills to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage within a workplace setting with fluctuating levels of demand.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to responds to patients' needs in a friendly manner
- A team focus and flexible approach to work
- The ability to manage reminder and recall systems effectively
- Experience with Best Practice (an advantage)
Please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability and availability for work for the attention of the Practice Manager.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: