Precast Production Supervisor
Holcim Australia & New Zealand
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Base salary + Overtime
- An inclusive and friendly team environment
- Permanent Full Time
- Based out of Welshpool
- Attractive Salary + Super
- Effective day to day supervision of all teams on site
- Supervise team to ensure compliance with all relevant safety, health and environment rules.
- Ensure compliance with all necessary PPE.
- Leading role in communication process e.g. at workgroup meetings & Tool Box Meetings.
- Contribute and promote positive working culture in line with Holcim values and policies.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicate the daily/ weekly goals to the team.
- Effectively coordinates daily production plan & schedules.
- Liaise with production management and other supervisors for efficient resource allocation.
- Planning specific resource requirements and replacement needs.
- Understanding and effectively managing works in progress, Precast production
- Ensure accurate daily production reporting
- Undertake regular housekeeping activities
- Multiple machinery operation tickets (as required by the site)
- Trade qualifications
- Leadership experience
- Have a strong culture of safety and a working knowledge of Safety Management Systems
- Show good awareness of production database and be willing to be involved in daily data analysis and production planning
- Understand KPI’s of production and cost/time variables
- Willing to stop Production activities to address Quality or Safety issues
- Leadership experience in a similar role
Part of the world's largest construction materials Company, LafargeHolcim, Holcim is leading supplier of concrete, aggregates and precast products.
Our Humes business is the leader in engineered concrete products to the civil construction industry and prides itself on delivering customised solutions.
Why join Holcim Australia?
We invest in the development of our people, providing a variety of careers within the company both locally & globally.
We are dedicated to our environment and the communities where we live and work in.
We strive for best practice across our entire business. We are industry leaders in safety management, environmental performance, social responsibility, sales force effectiveness & operational efficiency.
About The Role
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: