Whitelabel Partner Manager
This is a big deal, and an exciting new area for us as we develop a whitelabel suite of products and services to partner with compatible businesses as they onsell it to their own customers. We need someone with Marketing and Product Design/Management skills, and Business Development and Relationship Management skills, to develop the partnerships with specific organisations, and collaborate with them to increase marketing and sales activity of our whitelabel products.
The Marketing and Corporate Strategy team is predominantly based at our Morwell Head Office in Gippsland, but we do have an office in Lynbrook (SE suburbs). We're happy to negotiate on location but we do expect travel to Morwell so while working from home is an option, we hope you're not too far away to come in when needed. This role is available on a full time, permanent basis.
What are we looking for?
You'll need to be a great communicator, and be able to develop and maintain relationships with partners, and engage with a variety of different audiences. We'd love to find someone with experience in channel management and product management to be able to run with the strategy and work independently, but as a vital part of the team. You'll need to be a quick learner, and while experience in telco isn't essential, it would be handy!
Key Selection Criteria
All applicants must be able to demonstrate they meet all of the following criteria in their application.
1. Previous channel management experience and/or relevant degree.
2. Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing situations and fast paced environments.
3. Well-developed interpersonal skills, with an ability to build strong relationships with others and engage with a range of different audiences (eg prospective customers, existing customers, external partners, etc).
4. Demonstrated organisational and administrative skills, with an ability to develop a deep understanding of our products, systems and processes.
5. Ability to collect, analyse and interpret data from various sources to use in decision-making
6. Ability to think strategically and challenge existing norms to solve complex problems and achieve a goal.
For more information, including a Position Description outlining a more comprehensive list of responsibilities, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Why work for Aussie?
Recently certified as one of Australia's "Great Places To Work" a title we are super proud of! We’ve got a fantastic organisational culture which thrives on our values. We offer discounted internet for staff and have a range of other benefits including ongoing training and development opportunities, flexible working arrangements, free on-site parking, Paid Parental leave, discounted gym memberships, Employee Assistance Program, a very hard-working coffee machine and a casual dress code.
If you are ready for your next career defining step and to play a key role in expanding this fantastic growing business... APPLY NOW! Applications close Friday 23 April.
Please note a satisfactory police check is a requirement of employment.
At Aussie Broadband we see difference as our point of difference. We celebrate it, we support it, and thrive on it – because it means our staff can bring their whole selves to work, and that we can better represent our customers and community. We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our stand for diversity and inclusion is just one way we can demonstrate our value of ‘Be Good to People'.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: