Part Time Fixed Term
About the Company
Moe Life Skills Community Centre Inc. (MLSCC). is an adult community education centre, registered with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). The organisation delivers a broad range of activities, programs, pre-accredited and accredited courses for people with disabilities and has a broad range of community partnerships. MLSCC is committed to providing the highest quality supports to enable people with disabilities, to maximise their independence and inclusion in mainstream community.
About the Role
The Senior Administrator plays a pivotal role in the day-to-day operations of the Organisation. The development and maintenance of administrative systems and infrastructure underpins the efficient functioning of all aspects of the Organisation. Overall, this position undertakes a wide range of administrative tasks that support the Organisation to focus on the provision of quality support and services and is a point of contact for key stakeholders from a diverse range of organisations, government, private, public and community service sectors.
- Coordinate and provide high-level administrative support for all aspects of the organisation.
- Oversee and monitor financial accounts and systems to ensure maintenance of the Organisation's finances in a timely manner.
- Develop and Maintain IT, business, financial, HR/Payroll information systems to ensure effective operations and Organisation reporting and compliance.
- Liaise with relevant team members to manage NDIS billing and systems.
- Provide high level and effective customer service.
- Set meaningful priorities within a changing environment and priorities competing demands.
- Initiate workplace improvements using creative and innovative skills.
- Monitor quality systems and participate in relevant internal and external audits.
- Prepare documentation, present information and make recommendations to the CEO on decisions and actions.
- Coordinate confidential and sensitive information as per the Organisations policies and procedures.
- Manage a busy office environment and ensure all office operations and procedures are implemented and monitored.
Successful applicants will have:
- High-level proven management skills.
- Understanding of organisation culture and the skills required to manage culture on a continual basis.
- The ability to work cohesively within a team environment.
- Effective communication, ability to present complex information in accessible formats.
- Intermediate skill in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of "Supportability" preferred.
- Knowledge of Xero and financial reporting.
- An understanding of HR & Industrial Relations.
- Self-awareness & Accountability.
- A creative and Innovative flare.
How to Apply
Remuneration may be negotiated based on experience and skill level. Applications must be received via the GBS Recruitment website www.gbsrecruitment.com.au (Ref No: 200013398). For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Michelle Bonadio on 0400 034 531 or [email protected] Applications close 16th April 2021
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: