Bald Hills, NSW
PAEDIATRIC SPEECH PATHOLOGIST - BALD HILLS
Are you looking for a great opportunity to expand your clinical knowledge and skills?! Your new workplace is a not-for-profit organisation has a rich history of working with rare and complex paediatric presentations that dates back seventy years.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
- Provide high quality speech pathology assessment and intervention
- Deliver education services to clients and their families as relevant to speech pathology
- Collaborate with team members and assist clients and their families to gain maximum benefit from services
- Provide input as into the development of practices, procedures and protocols
- Develop and foster professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Seek out professional mentoring and/or supervision to foster self-reflective learning and continuous improvement
- Tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology
- SPA Accreditation
- Facilitates meaningful outcomes for people with disabilities and their families
- Commitment to person-centred approaches and best practice NDIS and private therapy services
- A current Australian driver’s licence and willingness to obtain a police check
- $65.5k-$85.5k + nfp packaging (up to 16k!) + car
- Work from home or at the clinic
- Join a highly regarded organisation looking to make a difference in the community
- Flexibility for part-time or full-time
- Being a highly respected member of a successful multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing professional development, shadowships and mentoring
If this position EXCITES you then please apply via the link below! To discuss the role or have a confidential discussion regarding opportunities and your professional journey, please call me (Kimberley Davison) on 1300 289 817 or email email@example.com. My promise is to assist you in maximising your opportunities while minimising your stress!
At Randstad, Health & Social Care we are your trusted career partners - we take the hard work out of finding your dream job! As proven healthcare advisors we can ensure you make connections across employers of choice.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: