HAYS AUSTRALIA & NZ
Immediate start | 2 months temp minimum | Local Government | Finance experience | Full time hours | Great $
Your new company
A well-known Government Department is looking for a full-time experienced Finance Officer for a temporary role in the beautiful region of Latrobe Valley.
Your new role
Your day to day duties will include:
- Exporting and Importing of ledger transactions from one software system to another
- Reconciliation of Debtors Control Accounts
- Processing of External Payments
- Assistance with reconciling suspense, trust, deposit and prepayment accounts
- Processing of recurring Direct Debit files into Councils banking software and receipting systems
- Importing of Creditor and Payroll payment files into Council's banking software ready for approval
- Assist with management of Myki and Purchasing cards
- Other duties as required e.g. Accounts Payable/Receivable assistance
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this role you must have strong and recent experience working as a Finance Officer. You must have fantastic attention to detail and clear communication skills and strong administration skills.
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to work for a well respected and renowned employer in the region.
- You will be given the autonomy to make the role your own whilst receiving extensive support during your transition into the role.
- You will be working with a close knit, friendly, supportive and motivated team, so a sense of drive and fun is sought after in the preferred candidate.
If you are looking for a short term opportunity for 2 months with potential to go longer and can start immediately then please get in touch with me.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 56238000.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: