Project Delivery Engineer
PROJECT DELIVERY ENGINEER
- Positions Advertised: 2 Vacancies
- Annual Salary Range: VPS3 - $70,791 - $85,956 + super
- Tenure: Fixed Term [31.12.2021]
- Employment Type: Full Time (flexibility may be available)
- Usual Work Locations: Benalla / WFH (flexibility available)
About the Team
To deliver transport services across all modes that provides a single user interface to the transport network.
About the Opportunity
Under broad supervision, assist with the delivery of the annual business area program and the creation of business are performance targets, ensuring established timeframes and financial commitments are achieved
As our ideal candidate, you will have experience in:
- Coordinate and manage pre-construction and construction activities within timeframes and under broad supervision.
- Prepare contract/quotation specifications of moderate complexity under broad supervision.
- Undertake contract administration of moderately complex contracts in accordance with DoT policies and procedures and processes.
- Demonstrates knowledge of legislative and regulatory requirements of relevant environmental authorities during the management of moderately complex pre-construction activities and contracts.
- Use negotiation and persuasion skills to contribute to business discussions and achieve successful outcomes.
Role Specific requirements
- Drivers Licence
- Shift Work required
- Involve evening or weekend work including occasional overnight travel
- You may be required to undertake a medical and other safety compliance requirement
Culture and Benefits
The Department of Transport is committed to building a culture where flexible work arrangements are a focus to support different ways of working, helping employees balance work and life.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please call Rebecca Steer on 0459 865 914.
How to Apply
Applications should include a resume and covering letter. You may be required to answer role-specific questions to support your application.
Applications close 11.59pm on 9th March 2021
Preferred applicants may be subject to pre-employment checks. Information provided to the Department of Transport will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: