Aussie Broadband is an all-Australian-based telco, offering internet and phone solutions to residential, business and corporate customers. We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and punching way above our weight in the industry.
We're in business to change the telco game. We're looking for people who want to play with us, and who love our values:
- Don't be ordinary, be awesome
- Think BIG
- No BS
- Be good to people
- Have fun
The Executive Assistant is a member of Aussie Broadband’s Marketing & Corporate Strategy team and provides a high level of executive and administrative level support to the General Manager of Marketing and Corporate Affairs.
- Coordinating requests for information from internal and external stakeholders and provide a professional first point of contact for all enquiries.
- Managing diaries, including scheduling, negotiating appointments and meetings, and organising supporting documentation.
- Management of incoming email, including task assignment.
- Coordinating meetings by collating meeting agendas, minute taking and distribution of follow up actions.
- Managing travel arrangements, room bookings and equipment set up for teleconferences.
- Maintaining systems for recording and storing of information.
This position is offered on a full-time basis, based in our Morwell Office.
All entitlements will be in accordance with the Telecommunications Award 2010, and the Fair Work Australia National Employment Standards (NES). The salary will be subject to qualifications and experience.
What are we looking for?
Things that are important for this role, include the following:
- An unequivocal commitment to the Aussie values (see previous page) and using them to make decisions.
- Previous experience in an executive assistant/ personal assistant role
- Outstanding personal organisation and time management skills.
- Outstanding communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- The ability to communicate and liaise effectively and sensitively at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Ability to think innovatively and challenge existing norms to change the game.
Why work for Aussie?
Recently certified as one of Australia's "Great Places To Work" a title we are super proud of! We’ve got a fantastic organisational culture which thrives on our values. We offer discounted internet for staff and have a range of other benefits including ongoing training and development opportunities, Paid Parental leave, Employee Assistance Program, a very hard-working coffee machine and a casual dress code.
If you are ready for your next career defining step and to play a key role in expanding this fantastic growing business, APPLY NOW!
Applications close on the 14th of March 2021,
Please note a satisfactory police check is a requirement of employment.
At Aussie Broadband we see difference as our point of difference. We celebrate it, we support it, and thrive on it – because it means our staff can bring their whole selves to work, and that we can better represent our customers and community. We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our stand for diversity and inclusion is just one way we can demonstrate our value of ‘Be Good to People’.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: