(Vic) Personal Care Assistant
Do you love Aged Care? Do you want to work in a supportive organisation whose mission is to "make every day the best it can be"? If so this opportunity is for you!
A newly refurbished state of the art home, Lilydale offers elegant and relaxing surroundings for residents and visitors with 24 hour care provided by professional and friendly staff.
Catering for all levels of permanent and respite care, our new Lilydale home is purpose built offering the ultimate in comfort, in a secure environment on the picturesque shores of Lilydale Lake.
Lilydale Aged Care currently has a Casual vacancy for an experienced Personal Care Assistant who is flexible to work across a variety of shifts,
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III or IV in Aged care
- Experience in Aged Care
- Flu Vaccination and evidence (this must be obtained prior to interview)
- Ability to think on your feet, form positive relationships, be adaptable.
- Strong communication skills
- Caring attitude and ability to build strong rapport with residents
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently
- Professional presentation
- Sound computer skills
- Not currently working at any other aged care home/location
It’s the passion of our people that has the biggest impact on our residents. At Allity, we reward your dedication by working with you to expand your skills and create a fulfilling and meaningful career in aged care.
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: