Apply nowJob no:494494
Work type:Permanent Full time
Location:Bairnsdale & Gippsland
McKenzie Street Children's Centre offers a comprehensive early education program with a strong play-based learning curriculum. Children enjoy delightful indoor and outdoor play areas, rooms equipped with the latest age appropriate technology and learning resources, and a range of activities At capacity the centre caters for 70 children.
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Lead Educator to join our Centre on a full-time basis. We are seeking a dedicated team member with the drive to build and maintain an outstanding learning environment for our children. Our Centre is well equipped with resources and programs based on the Early Years Learning Framework curriculum, including a specialised Kindergarten program.
For further information and photos of this centre, please visit the website below:
With more than 500 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Generous performance bonuses paid quarterly and annually
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 500+ centres
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to 350+ retailers
- Sector leading 30% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
The ideal applicant will hold a Diploma in Children’s Services and a current Working with Children. You will also share our commitment to bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
How to apply:
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now!
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: