Experienced Cleaning Attendant
GJK Facility Services
With over 30 years experience, GJK Facility Services is a leading provider of facility services, with a workforce of over 2500 employees and a national footprint including long-standing customer relationships and contract tenures of over 8 years across a diverse range of markets. We meet the needs locally while supporting our customers at a national level. A family owned business who have experienced an impressive trajectory of growth, providing a strong continuity of work for our future in the market and stability for our employees and their chosen career path.
About the Position
Due to contract expansion, we are seeking to recruit experienced full time and relief cleaners to work on at some of our Government sites. To work on these sites you must be an Australian Citizen.
If you do not already hold, you must also be prepared to undergo a police check and under take additional government security clearances to be able to obtain a AGSVA Baseline or Negative Vetting 1 (NV1) clearances. Once obtained these clearances are highly sort after and are valid for a minimum of 10 years.
Your duties will include general cleaning and other associated tasks as directed and cleaning experience is essential.
Successful applicants must have the following
· Experience in cleaning is essential
· Preferably a Current National Police Check obtained within the last 6 months, or willingness to apply for one immediately
· Appropriate physical fitness and the capacity to carry out the full range of prescribed duties
· A commitment to punctuality, reliability and pride in work.
· Good communication skills and presentation
GJK Facility Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace. Only applicants with a commitment to working in and contributing to an equitable, safe and healthy workplace need apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Permanent
Salary: From $21.18 per hour
- housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Australian National Police Check (Preferred)
- Australian driver's licence (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitising, disinfecting or cleaning procedures in place
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: