Customer Service Officer Morwell, Sale, Moe And Bairnsdale
- Permanent part time role – 22 hours per week
- Excellent for a fast learner who has exceptional customer service skills and is able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- This role will give you the opportunity to learn new skills and training will be provided on minor hearing aid repairs
Hearing Australia is the country’s largest hearing services provider, with an international reputation for excellence. We are currently undergoing an exciting transformational journey, repositioning our brand and workplace culture, to ensure our customers are at the heart of everything we do. When you change lives, it’s more than just a job.
What we are looking for is a caring and friendly nature, an open mind and a flexible 'can do' attitude. The role will be based in our Sale Hearing Centre in the first 2-3 months after inital training in Morwell. Successful candidate will then be based in our Morwell Hearing Centre and support our Sale, Moe and Bairnsdale Hearing Centres as required.
The key responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Positively greet clients, attend to all counter and telephone enquiries
- Confirmation of appointments
- Liaising extensively with our clients, whom are children, young adults, children with additional needs, complex need adult clients and the elderly, from a variety of multicultural & Aboriginal and Strait Islander backgrounds
- Perform reception and general administration duties requiring accuracy and attention to detail, including booking client appointments, processing claims, data entry
- Proactively identifying client needs and offering professional advice on assistive listening devices
- Minor hearing aid repairs, accurate checking and management of the repairs
- Assisting Clinicians with the provision of clinical services to our clients
- Demonstrating the use of hearing devices and providing practical advice to clients
- Administrative duties including monthly reports and checks
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience in providing exceptional, friendly and client centered customer service within an administrative environment
- Intermediate/advanced level computer literacy with intermediate/advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to take initiative, be innovative and solve problems in a professional and approachable manner
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team, with a flexible and self-motivated approach to work and the ability to accept responsibility and take ownership to achieve outcomes
Why work for Hearing Australia?
At Hearing Australia, our essence and purpose is to be caring and to have a positive impact. Everything we do reflects these values out in the community and with our hearing centres across the country. A career with us is rewarding because you are helping to positively impact people’s lives and improve Australia’s hearing health.
Visit www.hearing.com.au to discover more!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: