Personal Care Worker Coburg North, Victoria
Medical And Aged Care Group
- Friendly teams and great working environments
- Education, training and career opportunities
- Casual shifts - Night Duty shifts and 7am to 11am & 4pm to 10pm
About Us ...
Medical & Aged Care Group (MAACG) is a family owned business. From humble beginnings in 1995, we've become one of Australia's leading privately owned companies providing aged care services. We have grown our business with a special focus on building relationships—both with our residents and their families, as well as staff. The result is a collection of homes within Victoria filled with vibrant and connected communities.
We are devoted to creating a warm and friendly environment, staff and residents alike share a strong sense of family.
Northern Gardens Aged Care has 60 aged care residential beds and is located in Coburg North, Victoria. We pride ourselves on delivering the best care for our residents and firmly believe that happy staff equates to happy residents.
This is a fabulous opportunity to work in our residential home with excellent support from management and high staff morale.
About The Role ...
Personal Care Workers are valued team members who report to a Team Leader and provide & assist the personal care and emotional well-being of our residents.
Personal Care Workers are responsible for providing a high standard of direct care to residents in the residential aged care setting and work in a great team environment.
About You ...
You are a highly organised energetic and self-motivated individual - someone who can manage their time and be flexible with their workloads. You'll have a high level of teamwork with colleagues and empathy and compassion too. If you can speak Italian this would be an advantage.
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
Essential Skills And Competencies
- Teamwork with colleagues
- Effective communication skills
- Friendly and positive personality
- Personal care experience in aged care
- A passion for working in aged care
- Certificate III or IV in Aged Care
- Computer and documentation skills
- Experience and knowledge of Infection Control and PPE
- Understanding of Hygiene and Safety practices in aged care
- Current police check
- Work experience of 6 months or more in aged care
- Food Safety Certificate
- Italian language skills
- Medication Endorsed highly desirable
- An understanding of the Aged Care Standards, accreditation, continuous improvement and ACFI requirements.
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
No recruitment agencies please
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: