Disability Support Worker | Mental Health | Phillip Island
- Work close to home
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
At Carer's Network we are currently expanding our team of dedicated, passionate, and committed in-home care support workers.
Our team of Carer's provide a range of personal care services from household duties, to low and high-needs care; our carefully selected carers are matched to clients with special consideration to level of competence and the client’s care needs and requirements.
We are seeking dedicated and compassionate individuals ideally with experience in mental health to care for our clients in the Phillip Island area.
If you are a passionate and driven professional looking to make a real difference in someone’s life, this may be the role for you.
Minimum requirements are:
- Certificate III Mental Health or equivalent
- Current National Police Check
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Driver’s licence and own Vehicle
- Study In Psychology or similar would be highly regarded
If you’re interested in joining our team of dedicated personal in-home care support workers, please click the Apply Online button below. We look forward to receiving your application.
Job Type: Casual
- Mental Health: 1 year (Preferred)
- Wonthaggi VIC (Preferred)
- Australian National Police Check (Required)
- First Aid and CPR within the last 12 months (Required)
- Certificate III or IV in Aged Care or Disability (Required)
- Australian driver's licence and own car (Required)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: