WEST GIPPSLAND HEALTHCARE GROUP
1 x Part Time – 50 Hours per fortnight
1 x Part Time – 24 hours per fortnight
Casual positions are also available
Opportunities exist for enthusiastic & highly motivated applicants to join our busy cleaning team. As a cleaner you will undertake a range of routine internal & external cleaning tasks in a Healthcare setting and requires compliance with infection control policy.
We have the following positions available - please identify in your application which position(s) you are interested in.
Position 1 – Part Time, 50 hours per fortnight, evening shift- Monday to Friday
Position 2 – Part Time, 24 hours per fortnight, day shift, Monday, Wednesday & Friday
We also have casual opportunities available- casuals are used on an ‘as needs’ basis to backfill leave and extra shifts- days, nights & weekends
Required skills and experience include:
· Previous cleaning experience is essential
· Ability to work within a team environment, or independently as required.
· Ability to work under supervision and take direction.
· Ability to manage own work load, handling multiple tasks to ensure that deadlines are met
· Commitment to ensuring that a patient’s dignity is respected at all times.
· Attend shifts as rostered to ensure hospital services are maintained on a 7 day per week, 24 hours per day basis.
· Good communication skills.
· Demonstrate flexibility and be willing to undertake a variety of duties within the daily routine.
· Experience is customer service, hospitality and security roles would also be highly regarded.
About our organisation
The West Gippsland Healthcare Group is a customer focused health organisation providing acute medical and surgical, obstetric, emergency, residential care and community health services to 45,000 people in the rural, urban residential, agricultural and industrial areas located within the Baw Baw Shire and beyond. The administrative headquarters are located at West Gippsland Hospital in Warragul, approximately 100kms east of Melbourne.
Working with us
All appointments with the West Gippsland Healthcare Group are subject to the satisfactory return of professional reference checks, a National Police Record Clearance and a current Employee Working with Children Check. All employees must hold current entitlement to work within Australia. A six month probationary period applies to all new appointments.
Further details & how to apply
Applications can be submitted via our recruitment portal (wghg.mercury.com.au) and must include a current CV and covering letter outlining your skills and experience. Please clearly outline in your letter which position you are applying for position 1, 2 or casual.
Shortlisted applicants will be asked to provide at least 2 professional referees. If you have any further queries, they may be directed to Maria Kraszewski, Environmental Services Manager on 03 5623 0698.
Applications close Sunday 1st November 2020
The West Gippsland Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: