Customer Service Officer
Our Gippsland-based client has an aim of providing unprecedented opportunities for its clients and to support the continuous growth and development of the region. Building on a long-standing reputation, they offer a diverse range of programs and specially designed learning environments for their clientele to excel and succeed.
Based in Latrobe Valley a temporary opportunity exist for an experienced Customer Service Officer to join their team. Our client offers a distinctive value proposition - the opportunity to be part of a fun and friendly team focussed on service improvement; a business where you have the tools to achieve targets and gain valuable knowledge and experience.
A motivated self-starter, your drive to deliver seamless solutions will reward you with a diverse role where you will be responsible for the provision of professional and high quality customer service including:
- receive and qualify inbound enquiries, ensuring appropriate action is taken;
- respond to email enquiries, ensuring appropriate action is taken;
- identify referral platform or campaign;
- contribute to process improvement initiatives and efficiencies.
- General administration tasks
- an experienced customer service officer;
- able to demonstrate initiative and grasp new information quickly;
- a strong communicator with a professional and responsive approach,
- able to demonstrate a high attention to detail
then APPLY NOW or for any enquiries, please contact at DFP Recruitment Services on 03 5176 3140. Your confidentiality is assured.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: