Contact Centre Consultants
- We offer flexible working options and competitive salary and benefits, including 11% super and paid parental, volunteer and family violence leave
- We support our staff to grow their careers through learning and development and an organisational culture where we reward and recognise innovation and values, not long hours
- We’re committed to building an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce that reflects the Australian community
- We’re the first bank in the world to own its own Conservation Reserve – which we use to protect threatened species and involve staff in conservation.
What you’ll be doing
- Processing inbound general banking telephone calls, emails, webchat and social medical enquiries in a professional and efficient manner.
- Identifying opportunities to assist Bank Australia customers with our range of products and services.
- Contributing to the development and continuous improvement of our customer experience.
- Conducting outbound calls to customers to follow up on enquiries and welcome new customers to the bank.
What you’ll bring
- A shared commitment to Bank Australia’s purpose, values and brand.
- A solid track record in customer service.
- Confidence in building strong relationships with customers.
- Well-developed written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to determine priorities and work effectively under pressure.
- FSRA Tier 2 accreditation.
Our Contact Centre is open Monday to Friday 8am-8pm and Saturdays from 9am – 2pm. Availability over these hours is required.
Bank Australia reserves the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time. Candidates will be progressed as applications are received, rather than after the advertisement closure date. If you wish to be considered, please submit your application as soon as possible.
Bank Australia is an equal opportunity employer committed to sustainable development.
We encourage people from a range of different backgrounds to apply for positions because we want to reflect the diversity of our communities. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: