- Flexible working hours and competitive hourly rates
- Friendly and Supportive team environment
- Attractive staff discounts across all our brands and stores
- Ongoing Training and Professional Development
Are you passionate about providing and delivering exceptional customer service? Are you excited about being a part of Australia’s Largest Retail Pharmacy Group with over 11,000+ employees across more than 400 stores across Australia? Well, look no further! This is the start of that amazing career you have been waiting for!
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, aspiring and customer focused Pharmacy Assistant to join our ever growing and well-loved family business.
About the Role
The primary role of the Pharmacy Assistant is to assist our customers with their healthcare needs. In addition, you are also responsible for:
- Assisting customers with general queries
- Replenishing stock and maintaining inventory levels
- Setting up displays for catalogue promotions
- Assisting in the dispensary with scripts in/out
Passionate employees are the key to our success. If you possess the following, then we would love to hear from you!
- Knowledge of Pharmacy products
- Excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills between all stakeholders
- Dedicated work ethic
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- Willingness to learn and grow with the business
- Eye for detail and accuracy
S2 & S3 trained applicants or holders of certificates I - III in Community Pharmacy highly regarded.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check.
Due to the amount of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Agencies will not be entertained.Selection Criteria Essential: Do you have the right to work in Australia?
Essential: If successful in gaining this role, are you willing to undergo a National Criminal History Check?
Desirable: Do you have your Certificate II or higher in Community Pharmacy?
Essential: Are you interested in Full Time or Part Time work? Please specify Contact Person Recruitment Services Alternate Contact Person Andrew Rowais Closing Date 10/10/2019
Please ensure your application is added before this time as we do not accept late applications.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: