Childcare Director | Early Childhood | Eden
EXPECT A STAR
- Manage and lead a 50 place service on the South Coast!
- Family-owned service.
- Very good reputation in the local community
This charming 50 place centre located near Princes Hwy is looking for a new director. This purpose-built service prides itself with its close relationships with the local community. The centre includes 4 spacious rooms and outdoor areas are equipped with lots of natural resources to foster their creativity and learning. The centre is open 52 weeks of the year, with opening hours from 7:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday.
As the centre Director you will :
- Supervise the implementation of developmentally appropriate programs for children
- Maintain day-to-day accounts and handle all administrative matters
- Ensure that the centre or service meets or exceeds quality assurance requirements
- Liaise with families
- Manage rosters and budgets
- A Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Early Education (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- NSW Working with Children Check
- Previous experience as a Director
- Competitive remuneration package
- Ongoing professional development and training
- High level of support from the owners
- Parking on-site
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: