Business Manager Vic
- Attractive salary package including salary sacrifice, company vehicle
- Work for a progressive, community minded organisation
Are you an experienced Manager looking for a new rewarding challenge?
Want to feel great and join a successful and dynamic team of professionals?
Our Disability Employment Services has experienced significant growth in the Gippsland region and due to the relocation of the current Business Manager, we are seeking applications from professional managers to lead our team over five locations throughout Gippsland and the La Trobe Valley.
Maxima is a national not for profit organisation valued by individuals, organisations and communities for helping people develop their skills and potential to find jobs. We work extensively with individuals and communities to create and maintain meaningful employment opportunities through training and ongoing support.
The Business Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading sites within the region to exceed set KPI's
- Providing support, guidance and mentoring to staff to ensure our Customers receive the best service and are progressing towards and into employment
- Achieving financial success and stability through achievement of financial goals
- Monitoring Human Resource functions for the region
- Building and maintaining internal and external relationships with stakeholders
- Contributing to organisational service delivery initiatives
The successful applicant must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in a senior leadership role and managing high performing teams across multiple locations
- Networks in the Community Services sector
- Financial and budget management skills
- Current unrestricted Drivers License
- Police clearance and relevant working with children / vulnerable people clearances
While knowledge of Disability Employment Services and/or experience in Rehabilitation Management is not essential, it would be highly regarded.
This role involves some intrastate and interstate travel.
What do we offer in return?
- Attractive salary options including salary sacrifice
- Fully maintained company vehicle and fuel card
- Laptop, mobile phone
- Professional, community-focused and participant-centred team culture
- Continuous training and development
- Regular team building activities
- Healthy lifestyle initiatives
- Employee Assistance Programs
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: