DFP RECRUITMENT SERVICES PTY LTD
An industry leading business, our client is a global organisation committed to excellence. Having operated in Australia for more than 100 years, they are one of our country’s largest producers in their field and have built a reputation as an employer of choice based on professionalism, innovation and integrity.
Due to internal promotion, an opportunity exists for a suitably experienced and professional administrator to join their Gippsland team on an initial 12-month contract in a full time capacity. As an integral part of the team, this offers a rewarding opportunity to utilise your strong organisational, communication and computer skills in providing administrative support,training coordination and stewardship of both Maintenance and Operations groups, interfacing with T&P Group and additional support of Maintenance Supervisors as required.
Our client offers a distinctive value proposition – the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and innovative business focused on success; an industry leader with a company culture in which adherence to the highest standards of business conduct provides the foundation for everything they do.
A motivated self-starter, your drive to help deliver business efficiencies will reward you with a fast-paced and diverse role where you will be responsible for the provision of professional and high quality administrative support to the site management team. You will contribute to the delivery of high quality support through the following responsibilities:
- training coordination;
- operating a range of office machines such as photocopiers, computers and faxes;
- preparing professionally presented documents including memos, agendas, minutes, reports and presentations using word processing programs;
- coordinating and management of calendars/diaries for multiple stakeholders;
- coordinating the booking of meeting rooms, resources, travel and catering;
- filing of papers and documents;
- assisting in meeting all OH&S obligations by demonstrating a focused and continued commitment to OHS/Environmental policy application and compliance; and
- contributing to process improvement initiatives and efficiencies.
So if you are….
- an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality;
- experienced in business and administrative systems, proficient in the Microsoft Office suite to an advanced level;
- able to work methodically, accurately and neatly;
- able to maintain confidentiality and operate with discretion; and
- ideally qualified in business administration and/or business,
then APPLY NOW or for any enquiries, please contact Janelle Tomasinski or Dani Clavarino at DFP Recruitment Services on 03 5176 3140. Your confidentiality is assured.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: