Hr Projects Officer
HR Projects Officer
Due to ongoing developments, our client requires the services of an HR Projects Officer for a temporary period of 2-Months beginning ASAP.
This role is based in East Kimberley in the local government space.
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applications.
What is the role?
• Support the Manager of Human Resources by delivering on key projects related to Human Resources, Safety & Well being by developing, preparing and implementing project plans
• Reviewing, developing and implementing improvements to practices, systems, organisational directives, work instructions and safe operating procedures to drive continuous improvement
• Contributing to the analysis and production or reports on various metrics
• Contributing to the development of human resources, safety and well being plans
• Maintaining a high level of record keeping ensuring that they are compliant with requirements
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality in relation to all HR issues
What do I need to qualify?
• 3 + years’ experience in a similar role
• Comprehensive skills in the use of Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
• Exceptional people engagement and communication skills
• Project management, planning, organisational and administrative skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• High attention to detail
As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 60 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading- edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
If the above sounds like you, please use the ‘apply now’ button to send through your most up to date CV showing the above and we will be in touch.
2 Month Contract
East Kimberley - Wyndham Location
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: